Re: Survey Software

Subject: Re: Survey Software
From: Carla Martinek <carlam -at- MINERVA -dot- ODESTA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 10:27:37 -0500

Dwight Thompson wrote:

Can anyone recommend a software program for entering and tabulating
survey data? I'm preparing a telephone survey to get client feedback
on our documenation. I'd like to automate the survey as much as
possible.

<<snip>>

The first thing is what platform are you using? Different applications =
are available on one platform, but not the others. Also, consider that =
you may need two applications to accomplish your request, if just one =
won't fit the bill.=20

If you're on a Mac, one solution or partial solution might be FileMake =
3.0 (I think that's the latest version). I'm not sure what all the new =
features are, but I've used it in the past for similar =
questionnaire/survey tracking. Data is always exportable to other =
packages as well for the statistical parts.

Carla Martinek <<carlam -at- odesta -dot- com>>
Open Text Corp.
<<usual disclaimer - I don't speak for them, they don't speak for me, =
etc...)

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net