Re: What do you think of writing Web pages as a TC course assignment?

Subject: Re: What do you think of writing Web pages as a TC course assignment?
From: Gretchen Toth <glt -at- ICONOVEX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 11:57:32 -0500

Marci-

The TC program at the university from which I graduated has added
assignments to their Technical Editing course where the students *edit*
HTML documents. I do not know if they have yet added *writing* courses
that address HTML documents.

:-)

Gretchen

Mercedes Abels wrote:

>I think most of the job posting I see these days expect this skill. It
>seems that this is a necessary skill for today's tech writers and I have
>made this clear to the head of the tech writing program at my college.
>Marci Abels

Gretchen L. Toth
Technical Writer
The Iconovex Corporation
gretchen -dot- toth -at- iconovex -dot- com
http://www.iconovex.com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net