Need Help Please!!!

Subject: Need Help Please!!!
From: David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 08:19:09 EDT

My cousin, who owns a successful FoxPro development company, recommended me to
another programming house who wants me to develop their documentation. I'm a
full-time TW, but I work for someone else and this is my first opportunity to
do outside work. My problem is that I am not sure what I should charge. I live
in the Tampa Bay area (FLA) and the software house is in Washington DC. They
want me to write reference manuals, user's manuals, and, possibly, online help.

I know that those of you who are self-employed do not generally, share with
others, but, I would greatly appreciate any assistance in this area that anyone
would like to give. I'll be glad to get infomration about anything that I
should know about. Please reply directly to me at: David
Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com@Internet. TIA for the help.

David

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net