Re: Confirmation -- Life in the City

Subject: Re: Confirmation -- Life in the City
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 14:16:00 PDT

Arlen graced us with quite a bit, but this was my favorite:

<Some juveniles with nothing to do and fewer brains with which to do it have
run <through the alley of our virtual city, kicking over our electronic
trash cans before <fleeing into the night.

Thanks, Arlen. A most excellent post.

Garret
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com