Looking for a contact

Subject: Looking for a contact
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 09:42:09 +8

Hello... I've struck out looking on my own, so I'm turning to the
experts.
<grin>
I'm looking for a contact #/address/name/whatever for the
International Color Consortium
(no, this is not a conspiracy post-- they have written a standard for
color profiles (such as used by Color Blind and ColorSync).

If anybody knows (or has a suggestion as to a direction I could
look), I would greatly appreciate it.
As this does not *directly* relate to TW (sorry Eric),
could people reply to me off-list.
I will publish the info to the list if/when I find it.

Thanks,
Grant
grant -at- onyxgfx -dot- com

Grant Hogarth, Information Developer, Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT
grant -at- onyxgfx -dot- com WWW:http:\\www.onyxgfx.com FTP:ftp:\\ftp.onyxgfx.com
#include <std_disclaim>

"In reality, most campaign staffers are far more akin to James Carville
and Mary Matalin, a man and a woman who - by their own frank confessions
- are essentially fanatical seasonal migrant workers with bipolar disorder."
-- Bruce Sterling