[no subject]

From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 03:53:15 -0400

Hello again,

Well it's just about time for another STC conference, and I am
looking for fellow tech writers that might wish to share a room
with me. This would make the trip quite a bit cheaper for all
concerned.

Anybody?

-_ Eric Haddock, Technical Writer
{ }/Engage Networks, Inc.
\ |Located in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, WI
\_*| eric -at- engagenet -dot- com