Re: Illegal postings by unknown authors

Subject: Re: Illegal postings by unknown authors
From: Elizabeth Babcock <lizbab -at- RIDGECREST -dot- CA -dot- US>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 17:37:08 -0700

It seems to me the "fix" Eric proposes would cause a *lot* more work
for him and *some* more work for the rest of us. I think I'd rather
put up with the minor annoyance of scrolling through some juvenile
messages. Of course, I suppose I might change my mind if I were one
of those picked on to have fake messages sent in my name!

Liz Babcock
lizbab -at- owens -dot- ridgecrest -dot- ca -dot- us
(619) 375-7900