PhD Programs in Technical Communication

Subject: PhD Programs in Technical Communication
From: Nancy Hoft <nhoft -at- WORLD-READY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 19:16:15 +0000

I am interested in knowing about PhD programs in technical
communication. I am aware of some of them. RPI, Carnegie Mellon,
Drexel, and Oklahoma State, but that's it. Anyone know of any other programs?

I've received a listing from STC, but it doesn't specify degrees
offered. The STC Web page containing this information is a mess.

Also, if you've attended and received a PhD from any of these
programs I'd like to hear from you about your experience.

Many thanks in advance,
Nancy Hoft
N A N C Y H O F T
WORLD READY
RR2 Box 493 Moran Road
Temple, NH USA 03084-9761 USA
+1 603.878.4540 (voice) +1 603.878.0508 (fax)