Re: A Preponderance of Females

Subject: Re: A Preponderance of Females
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 12:07:19 -0700

>In my experience, men in software documentation around Seattle tend to
>get drawn to programming and development positions after a while of
>just writing about it (I refer to this as "getting seduced by the dark
>side of the Force." <g>). There's a certain glamor to it all, and men
>*seem* to be more susceptible to it than women.

Gee, maybe I should change gender. I love writing, I'm completely
committed to it, and I have absolutely no intention of doing anything
else for the rest of my life (except maybe teach or consult- since I
can do that and write too).

I love writing, I love writing, I love writing. In fact, I love
writing.

Let me know if I'm not making myself clear.... ;)

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
Qualcomm

The usual disclaimers apply - I don't speak for QUALCOMM, they don't speak
for me....