Minneapolis area Technical Recruiters

Subject: Minneapolis area Technical Recruiters
From: Suzette Schilling <suzettep -at- TALKPSI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 13:34:00 EDT

Hello everyone.

I am a Technical Trainer for a software company in Florida. I am looking to
relocate to the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and am interested in any contacts you may have in that area. I especially would like names and addresses of Training, Human Resources, and/or Organizational Development recruiters in that area. I am interested in staying in a technical field.

I appreciate any contact names you may have.

Thank you.

Suzette Schilling