FW: My goodness gracious...such language!

Subject: FW: My goodness gracious...such language!
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 20:17:00 -0700

Dear folks of the tech writing world:
It appears that the imposter came out of the woodwork (think this person
has a "life"?? doubtful)

Anyway... I'm too swamped to track the moron down. Anyone who had their
names abused... go ahead and find this person. I included all the
appropriate header info on the message. Attached you'll find the
nonsensical message I received today.

Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com
---------------------
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 04:15:56 +0200 (MET DST)
Subject: My goodness gracious...such language!
To: guym -at- daka -dot- com
From: nobody -at- REPLAY -dot- COM (Anonymous)
XComm: Replay may or may not approve of the content of this posting
XComm: Report misuse of this automated service to <abuse -at- REPLAY -dot- COM>

Hi Guy,

My goodness gracious, such language on TECHWR-L lately.

Guy, this message is from the originator of all
the fluff...you know, women taking over, I'm sick of
tech writing, etc.

Now, the way you used the word SHITHEAD was sort of like it
is used in high school...some shock value, macho display
behavior, but really rather harmless. Everyone gets to eat
dinner when it's all over.

-- fuzzbuster --