Re: Request for Reference Manuals

Subject: Re: Request for Reference Manuals
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- GPO -dot- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 20:30:00 EDT

Teresa,
Seeing as writing for the military(s) is my forte. I'd love to reply,
but I need your e-mail address before I can.
Regards
Paul C
paul -dot- cheverie -at- gpo -dot- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Request for Reference Manuals
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 1996 8:01PM

Would appreciate input on what Reference Manuals would be appropriate for a
group of technical writers involved in developing documentation for military
software; lifecycle process stuff. E-mail me directly please.

Teresa