Re: Message Confirmation?? Sorry, Guy!

Subject: Re: Message Confirmation?? Sorry, Guy!
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 16:16:57 -0700

Judging by the smile in your e-mail, I *think* you took it in the spirit it
was intended. If not, I'll be *your* straight man some day. I really just
wanted to show how fast things work on the list when it is unmeditated.
Garret Romaine
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com
-------------
awwwright awready!! You and Ms. Sue G. in sunny (cough cough) San Diego
just convinced me. AAMOF Garret, this exercise was pretty cool today. I
was able to poke fun at you behind the scenes in a message to Bob
Morrisette. And OBTW.... I'll trade you an "a" if you give me back my "L"
<lol>

Sooooo...... OK, Eric.... backpedaling now to say the idea of a message
confirmation is *not* cool. The idea of getting rid of impostors is
"cool", but we would sacrifice many other valuable (and tangible) benefits
to the list. Toss my name over with the rest of the lynch mob.

Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com