Re: Your favoriate html editor

Subject: Re: Your favoriate html editor
From: Mark Gellis <mgellis -at- SILVER -dot- SDSMT -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 1996 03:56:36 GMT

I have to agree. I very rarely need anything the web editors
provide to complete the hmtl programming I have to do. Plus,
it impresses the hell out of my friends who do not yet realize
how easy it is to program in html--and I'm not about to tell
them. :)

Mark Gellis

I am beginning to think that, as David Blyth said,
: the best html editor is an ascii editor.