Frame maker improvements: table cells

Subject: Frame maker improvements: table cells
From: David Ibbetson <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 1996 11:24:15 -0500

Sine I'm not a framemaker user, and this problem might already be otherwise
addressed, I'm replying to the list.

In several programs parallel columns with paragraphs, or paragraph groups,
in each column starting at the same level are handled as tables. Parallel
columns are much used in Canada for bilingual documents. We also use them
for comments on draught documents.

David Ibbetson Phone: (416) 363-6692
133 Wilton Street, #506 Fax: (416) 363-4987
Toronto, Ontario Internet: ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com
Canada M5A 4A4