Frame Wish List Comments

Subject: Frame Wish List Comments
From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 11:16:17 -0800

The wish list is a good effort, but some items listed
already exist:

Macros and a macro recorder are in Frame now.
==========
"Make table cells span multiple pages. Presently, large cells do not span
pages, they fall off the end of the page. The cells do not continue onto
subsequent pages."

I've never seen this problem. If you mean part of the cell on one page
and part on another - that is not practical.
===========
"The redraw in Frame 5 on Windows for Workgroups is lousy. Often when I modify
my docs, I have to scroll up and down to get rid of the "ghost" text and
images from before the modification."

Try Control l
===========
"List of third party FrameMaker tools (macros and scripts, templates)."

Call Frame for a free copy of "Frame Connections."
===========
"Add spreadsheet functionality to the table generator"

Good suggestion. For now, use Table Pro from Highland Digital.
415/493-8550
"Support for incremental saves. Long docs take too long to save."

Not if you have a fast CPU.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- sun -dot- com
Frame user on UNIX and Windows