devloping a style guide

Subject: devloping a style guide
From: kellyk -at- CYBEROPTICS -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 07:10:05 -0600

Does anyone know of any books about developing style guides?

Would anyone be willing to fax me 2-3 representative pages from their
style guide, and its TOC?

(I do not want to copy another company's style. I need models on which
to build a good style guide.)

Can anyone recommend a style guide development plan that worked well?

Please respond to me with your comments or to get my FAX # at:

kellyk -at- cyberoptics -dot- com

Thanks.

Kelly M. Kremin
CyberOptics Corp.