Roommates at STC--Seattle/

Subject: Roommates at STC--Seattle/
From: "David A. McMurrey" <davidm -at- AUSTIN -dot- CC -dot- TX -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 11:03:24 -0600

Hi, I'm going to my very first STC conference, the one in Seattle this year.

Does anyone need a roommate or have any tips on finding one?

-- David

David A. McMurrey, Ph.D. davidm -at- austin -dot- cc -dot- tx -dot- us
Technical Communications Department
Austin Community College Online Technical Communications Courses
Austin, TX 78758 http://www.austin.cc.tx.us/mcmurrey/tcmmain.html