Re: cool news and request

Subject: Re: cool news and request
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- LGC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:27:38 -0600

LaVonna Funkhouser wrote:

<snip>
> PS: Yes, I can probably buy the Times in my town, but I've been told
> that it arrives about 1 week late.

Lavonna,

Houston might seem like a backwater town, but I asssure you the Times is
available (ahem) on time. You can even have it delivered to your
doorstep on the day of publication.

Regards,
Steve

Stephen P. Victor svictor -at- lgc -dot- com
Landmark Graphics Corporation svictor -at- compassnet -dot- com
15150 Memorial Drive http://www.compassnet.com/~svictor
Houston, TX 77079 USA De gustibus non disputandum est