American / British English Indexing Request

Subject: American / British English Indexing Request
From: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 13:18:00 PST

I am reposting this message, as I am not sure that it made it
through the ether....

Was : British English in _tech writing_

Is there a list somewhere (on the Web), or a good reference book
that lists American / British equivalents for "technical" terms?
I agree with RM. I would like to have a resource for indexing terms.

This is an area that interests me, since we are an international
company, and no one "translates" our books for Canadian English,
British English, or any other English variant.

Beryl Doane
Senior Technical Writer
bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com