Re: Writing and Layout

Subject: Re: Writing and Layout
From: Mercedes Abels <maa5906 -at- GRIFFON -dot- MWSC -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 16:01:02 -0600

At the company where I work, I do both writing and layout. The other two
writers do writing almost exclusively, and the 2 layout artists do layout
almost exclusively, I'm the only cross-over. It's about the same as
engineers doing writing---you do it if you are required to do it, and, if
you want to stay in the job, you learn to do it well.

Marci Abels
maa5906 -at- griffon -dot- mwsc -dot- edu

On Sun, 31 Mar 1996, Mike Dannenberg wrote