JOB OFFER: Spanish and Italian Technical Translators

Subject: JOB OFFER: Spanish and Italian Technical Translators
From: Kent Newton <KentN -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 13:56:00 PST

Metrix, Inc., a rapidly-growing service management software developer
located in southeastern Winsconsin, has immediate openings for up to 4
Spanish translators and up to 4 Italian translators for a three to four
month project.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION
-------------------
As part of our move into the global market, we have made a commitment to
our European customers to translate our user interface and two reference
manuals into Spanish and Italian by June 30, 1996. This date may be
extended one month.

QUALIFICATIONS
--------------
-- Experienced translator (we'd prefer a native speaker, but will not
discount any experienced translator),

-- Able to work full-time (40+ hours/week for the duration of the
project; could lead into recurring, annual project or full-time
employement),

-- Capable of working from home (own computer a plus, but we can work
around this),

-- Location not important (we'd prefer someone in southern Wisconsin, but
are willing to work with an outstanding candidate outside of the state or
country).

---------
If you are interested in learning more about these positions, please
respond to me at:

kentn -at- metrix-inc -dot- com

Please list your qualifications, experience, e-mail address,
availability, and any other pertinent information (telephone number would
be nice so we can communicate more directly). I will respond with more
details about the project.

If you know any translators who may be interested in these positions,
please forward this message to them.

Thank you,
Kent Newton
Senior Technical Writer