Re[2]: Cubicle Sweet Cubicle (was: Workplace Discrimination)

Subject: Re[2]: Cubicle Sweet Cubicle (was: Workplace Discrimination)
From: FB -at- POINTDUBLIN -dot- CCMAIL -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 04:34:29 EST

ummm..John...can I come and work with you?
:-)
Fionnuala Broughan
fb -at- pointdublin -dot- ccmail -dot- compuserve -dot- com

writing from a VERY OPEN open-plan office, where Development, QA, and Pubs
all work and swear and sweat and laugh and shout and <whatever> together...

some days it seems like a good idea, some days it's living hell.

Author: INTERNET:jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com at CSERVE
Date: 27y03y96 16:33

<snip>

You guys have described the office where I work...

One "roomie"
A 133 pentium with "lots" of toys on it.
A coffee pot across the hall
A CD player in my office
Several plants
My Dilbert and Ratbert stuffed animals
A door
A window
A boss on a 3 week vacation
A job a really like
A pay scale more than I even think I'm worth (and I think I'm hot-shit)

Life is good

John Posada
Technical Writer
Bell Communications Research, Piscataway, NJ
(908) 699-5839 (W)
jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com (W)
I don't speak for my employer and they return the favor