Re: Workplace Discrimination

Subject: Re: Workplace Discrimination
From: Kathy Fisher <KDFisher -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 10:46:27 -0500

David Somers, dmps -at- euronet -dot- nl, wrote recently:

"Do other people on the list find that the working environment has an effect
on their working 'happiness' (read 'productivity')?"

My answer is *absolutely!* That's why I have a home office, after spending
20 years in the corporate sector where I commuted. Great benefits for the
client too -- much better product and lower costs. Doesn't take a rocket
scientist to figure out that if you're happy in your work environment, you do
a better job.

Kathy Fisher
Tech Writer, NM
KDFisher -at- aol -dot- com