Re: Frame Training

Subject: Re: Frame Training
From: Matthew Danda <dandam -at- 1STNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 08:10:24 -0600

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 09:06:57 CST
From: Carl Rudorf <crudorf -at- CCMGATE -dot- MBSBOOKS -dot- COM>
Subject: Frame Training

Hello:

Can anybody recommend where I can get *good* training for FrameMaker. I'm
interested in any one of the following locations:

Chicago / St Louis / Kansas City

Thanks much,

carl rudorf
crudorf -at- mbsbooks -dot- com

------------------------------

Carl:
I have been looking for FrameMaker training for the past few years, and
could not find it. I used to live in Kansas City, but took a job last fall
in St. Louis almost specifically because they would teach me FrameMaker (and
RoboHelp) on-the-job. There are no Frame classes here in St. Louis either,
as far as I know.
While applying for a tech writing job in Kansas City that required Frame
experience, I learned that the employer normally imports writers from Dallas
or Houston where the Frame knowledge base is better.
Perhaps there is an opportunity in KC or St. Louis for Frame trainers? I dunno.

Trying to help,
Matt Danda

Matthew Danda
dandam -at- 1stnet -dot- net