CHAT Re: Booklet Software Answers

Subject: CHAT Re: Booklet Software Answers
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 21:24:51 -0400

David Jones wrote:
>>I do my "To Do" list (up to 22 pages
>>this last week) using this option.

Wow! And I was depressed because -my- list has reached -14- pages (5.5
x 8.5 ", in case anyone cares <bg>).

@Kat ________________________________ LIFE1 pays for LIFE2
Kat Nagel MasterWork Consulting Services, Rochester, NY

LIFE1 (technical writing/document design) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
(health reference service) mediref -at- mcls -dot- rochester -dot- lib -dot- ny -dot- us
LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com