Re[2]: Developing Online Doc

Subject: Re[2]: Developing Online Doc
From: Joyce Flaherty <flahertj -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 05:44:11 EST

A few weeks ago I asked about security software. What
are you using and why?--no responses, only more
questions. Doesn't anyone out there try to make it as
difficult as possible for your competitors to get your
proprietary information? I know some of you distribute
to the field.

Help us out here. How do you protect your data?

joyce flaherty
flahertj -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com

Subject: Re: Developing Online Doc
Author: stacey -dot- kahn -at- neteast -dot- com at INTERNET
Date: 3/23/96 12:26 AM

Karla McMaster (mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com) writes:

> I also was wondering about putting the manuals on the Web. I've tossed
> this idea out and been pooh-poohed, as several have commented that the
> first to access them would be our competitors.

Protect your proprietary documents behind a firewall. Assume your direct
competitors already own a copy of anything you sell commercially.

--Stacey Kahn
stacey -dot- kahn -at- neteast -dot- com Copyright 1996
Washington, DC all rights reserved