Project estimating and tracking

Subject: Project estimating and tracking
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 07:17:00 EST

Wow, our little market must not attract a lot of developers. When I asked
for recommendations for project estimating and tracking software, I got
several messages: all recommending the Hackos software. So for those who
responded asking for me to update them, that's it. Apparently there isn't
much else, if anything. I'll call Hackos' group this morning.

Thanks to everyone.

Tim Altom
Vice President
Simply Written, Inc.