Re: Booklet Software Answers

Subject: Re: Booklet Software Answers
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 11:34:07 HST

Since the list included CorelDraw, PageMaker, etc, just to make this a bit more
complete, WordPerfect for Windows includes a Booklet Printing option that does
a fine job on booklets up to 40-50 pages. I do my "To Do" list (up to 22 pages
this last week) using this option. It doesn't offer all the fancy options of
ClickBook, but it also doesn't require additional software.

David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."