CBT on the WWW or Lotus Notes

Subject: CBT on the WWW or Lotus Notes
From: David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 15:16:39 EST

Rich is a colleague of mine, and I can tell you, he is not (double underline,
bold, 18point attributes) trying to sell anything. What he is asking for, if
one really read the message, was the list's experience with using email or a
web browser to provide staff with learning -as in HELP, or online
documentation.

We are looking at new methods to provide performance support to a mobile
workforce that runs around the country (world) with laptops and no manuals.
What we are asking for is if anyone else has used the web or Lotus Notes to
provide such support. I hope this clears up any misunderstandings.

David Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com@Internet.
This has been on man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage. . . or reading
comprehension