Mac Help Engines

Subject: Mac Help Engines
From: Anne Weiler <annew -at- CHANCERY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 15:19:13 -0700

I was wondering what Mac Help Engines people were using. We have an
internal tool that we've been using, but it needs some repairs, so instead
I'm looking for a possible new tool. We're not currently doing
cross-platform development, although we may in the future. I've looked at
Quick Help and EHelp. Are there any other tools out there?

Anne

PS The help we produce *must* be context-sensitive.

--
Anne Weiler --annew -at- chancery -dot- com
Media Development