Re: Tips on ASCII/HTML resumes

Subject: Re: Tips on ASCII/HTML resumes
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:30:54 -0600

> I'm also interested in getting a list of keywords that are used to
> search resume databases for technical communicators.

Emily and others:

A friend of mine, Gary Smith, wrote an article that included such a list
a few months ago (perhaps Dec. 95) in STC's magazine, _Intercom_.

If you are not an STC member, you still might be able to find it on one
of their web sites or ask them at stc -at- tmn -dot- com -dot-

LF
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.