Re: Evolving language or laziness?

Subject: Re: Evolving language or laziness?
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 14:47:31 +0800

John Russell <johnr -at- BRS -dot- COM> considered the possibility of Colleen Dancer
being bumped off by Tim 'the troglodyte' Altom:

> Tim Altom is in the cave, and surely he would prefer Colleen dead than
> consider that the truth is something other than the shadows he's been
> seeing on the wall all his life.

I know many people feel that the TECHWR-L guidelines are already too
restrictive, but I am very much against the idea of list members killing
each other. This could tend to stifle the free exchange of ideas, which
is one of the chief attractions of this list.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield (slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au) Voice: +61 9 328 8288
Functional Software Fax: +61 9 328 8616
PO Box 192
Leederville, Western Australia, 6903