Humor

Subject: Humor
From: "James M.Lockard" <norton -at- MCS -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 22:33:30 -0600

Hello all,

I've been completely swamped at work lately, but a friend was kind enough
to send me this fine example of technical prose to brighten my day. It's
positively awful. Anyone out there who might have had a hand in writing
this, please accept my most humble apologies.

"To use the right mouse button, do the same as for the left button,
except click the the right mouse button instead of the left."
- Peachtree Accounting for Windows Documentation

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
James Lockard
norton -at- mcs -dot- net