Re: sanity check--please!!

Subject: Re: sanity check--please!!
From: "Carol Anne T. Wall" <usmml8wl -at- IBMMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 14:09:38 GMT

jhedtke -at- oz -dot- net (John Hedtke) wrote:

>You're not getting valued for anything you're doing, they tend to be
>firefighters, and they're already showing their true colors by blaming
>you for their own ineptitude. It's likely going to get worse when
>they have to actually deliver whatever solution they're going to try
>to come up with.

This is exactly what I was thinking when reading of Janet's plight. Get
your notes, examples, and a resume together. Start looking for a new
job, because no one deserves that type of abuse.

Carol Anne
Who's been there and done that.

Carol Anne T. Wall ** Opinions expressed here are just mine.**
Marketing Systems Analyst
usmml8wl -at- ibmmail -dot- com
Minnesota Mutual Life Insurance Company, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA