Zippy, no sig.

Subject: Zippy, no sig.
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 12:42:35 -0700

Please note that I did not send the attached message. Someone
impersonated my email line.

I always include a subject and always include my .sig file. Of
course, someone could impersonate my .sig, so I think I'll start
randomizing it a bit...

I apologize for the confusion, but I do try always to communicate
properly.

> Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 23:33:58 -0500
> From: dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM
> Subject: <No subject given>

> Whirlers,

> Anybody catch "zippy" in the comics last Sundy ? Finally, someone
> has come up with a REAL description of WWW and the people who spend
> too much time "online"! Wonderful...simply wonderful!

> Blyth

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
Qualcomm

The usual disclaimers apply - I don't speak for QUALCOMM, they don't speak
for me....