[no subject]

From: Win Day <winday -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 13:29:12 -0500

At 11:37 PM 3/12/96 -0500, kelly -dot- leydon -at- amp -dot- com wrote:
>Howdy...is it just me or has anyone else noticed a decline in interest
>about techwriting?

>Do others out there tend to find it, well...unfullfilling?

>Kelly

A decline in who's interest? In yours? In your client's?

I still find the field fascinating. I've been writing for a long time, but
freelancing for three years now. One of the great benefits of freelancing
is you have the opportunity to work on many different kinds of documents in
different industries. I've never had the chance to get bored!

I'm also working towards a certificate in Tech Writing. Attending the
courses has helped me brush up on the skills I use every day, and taught me
all kinds of new tricks and methods.

I wish I had enough time to pursue all the areas in tech communication I'm
interested in. I've yet to work on WinHelp, or with HTML, or SGML. All
_kinds_ of new things to learn!

Win
Win Day
Technical Writer/Editor