Re: question for GraphicsConverter users

Subject: Re: question for GraphicsConverter users
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 13:42:28 +8

Suzanne Lee <suzanne -at- autosim -dot- com> asks:

> I'm trying desperately to get GraphicsConverter.
[snip]
> My question is, does anyone know how else I can get this program?

try:

ftp.onyxgfx.com/pub/util/graphics/gc.hqx

Grant

Grant Hogarth, Information Developer, Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT
www.onyxgfx.com ftp.onyxgfx.com
#include <std_disclaim>

"Major Chaos is actually ranked higher than General Weirdness.
Corporeal Existence just follows orders and pushes Private Reality around."
--Moliulah Groiantrimbula