Copyright issue...

Subject: Copyright issue...
From: "Dennis Hays/The Burden Lake Group, Ltd." <dlhays -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 12:58:24 -0500

Just so it's clear with everyone:

Anything I compose on this forum is original, unless I quote someone, and
then I'll cite them for their originality, or lack thereof. Since what I
write is mine, so is the copyright. I hereby transfer local copyright for
use in quoting me on this forum only, unless you have my written or
electronic permission to do otherwise. Should you use my stuff without my
invlovement for commercial use and derive compensation for it, then you'll
have to divide your compensation by the number of members on this forum and
forward each member their just due. Any failure in remitting payment within
a reasonable time is cause for punitive damages 100,000 times the arbitrary
value of US$100.00 per article to be paid immediately to the TECHWRITER's
DEFENSE FUND.

Dennis Hays, dlhays -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com
TDF Chairman