Re: HTML

Subject: Re: HTML
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 23:51:49 GMT

In article <3134AA21 -dot- 2EBC -at- qantel -dot- com>,
Kathleen Walsh <kathleen -at- qantel -dot- com> wrote:
>can't find. However, I have once piece of advice. When you see
>a page that has something you like, view the source. It's actually
>a good way to learn new techniques (once you understand the basic
>structure of a page).

Second this wholeheartedly. Here's some URLs that might help (if someone
hasn't posted them already).

http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/MarkUp/MarkUp.html (the source on HTML)

http://info.med.Yale.edu/caim/StyleManual_Top.html (online style manual)

Good luck.

Nancy Lynn Hayes (nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov) Carpe Diem
Seize the Day!

PS: There's also a newsgroup on authoring html--something like
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html Search "html" in your
newsreader. A word of caution. Most of them are very nice
people, but they also have some first class turkeys that enjoy
tormenting, insulting, and generally being the backside of a horse
to anyone -they- think has asked a stupid question.