Re: posting TECHWR-L digests without permission

Subject: Re: posting TECHWR-L digests without permission
From: Joan Smith <jsmith -at- ENCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 11:18:01 -0500

I just caught up on this issue. Just an idea...
ALL the techwr-l postings are already on the
Web and newsgroups--just look for the bitnet. listings. So,
it doesn't seem like what you want to do it
causing any problems, because if anyone were
interested enough in what we have to say here,
they could certainly find it elsewhere.

I could actually sit down to find the sites where
our conversations are already being posted if
anyone wants them.

Joan