I need some WordPerfect advice

Subject: I need some WordPerfect advice
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 08:08:00 PST

I am creating a WordPerfect document that will be about 400 pages when it's
finished. There are a lot of graphics in it. The document is now at about
140 pages and I'm already experiencing problems when I expand the Master
Document. I need the table of contents, cross-referencing, and an index, so
I feel I should be using the Master Document.

Are there any tricks that will make this work better? If I end up having to
do this chapter by chapter, is there a way to still get the cross
referencing, or would I need to do this all by hand?

Thanks.

Marilynne
Marilynne Smith
mrsmith -at- cts -dot- com