Style Guidelines

Subject: Style Guidelines
From: "Dimock, Dick" <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 14:15:00 PST

We have a difficult time with TOO MANY different style
components in our Frame inventory. AT&T cobbled up
a shucksload of styles, adding ones for Department A,
five more for Department B, etc., etc. We use less than
a third of the available components on the list.

Having twice as many unusable styles as there are
usable styles on the list really slows down production.

So keep it simple. Add more only if really needed.

Regards,

Dick Dimock, Artfully Senior TW for a major North
American corporation...lessee I have
a business card here somewhere...
Teradata? no. NCR? familiar.. AT&T?
no. Ah yes! It's...

NCR Corp Once again rising from the ashes,
born anew with youthful vigor and
pizazz, in Faire

El Segundo, CA The Town that Loves Tech Writers!
But I gotta meeting, so that's all, folks!

richard -dot- dimock -at- elsegundoca -dot- attgis -dot- com