Re: Questions on Softback Institute's Conference and Expo (#165262)

Subject: Re: Questions on Softback Institute's Conference and Expo (#165262)
From: Bill Burns <wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 10:20:04 -0700

4-MAR-1996 11:01:30.41

Kent Newton asks:

>My questions are:

>Are you familiar with this company?
>Would this conference be worth the money, time, and effort to attend?
>Other than William Horton (with whom I am familiar), can you tell me
>anything about the speakers?

>If you are not affliated with Softback Institute and can answer any of
>these questions or offer any other information about this conference, I'd
>appreciate it if you could respond privately to:

>Kent Newton
>Senior Technical Writer
>Metrix, Inc.
>kentn -at- metrix-inc -dot- com

Could you be referring to SoftBANK Institute? I attended a seminar that this
company offerred, and I found it quite useful. Conrad Gottfredson instructed
the course. If I had the opportunity to take another of his or SoftBank's
seminars, I would.

Bill Burns
Assembly Training and Documentation Supervisor
wburns -at- micron -dot- com