Trends for Technical Communicators?

Subject: Trends for Technical Communicators?
From: Binion Amerson <aba -at- OC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 17:02:17 -0600

What trends do you consider affect you today as a Technical Communicator?
Post your answers to TECHWR-L or to me privately. I'll summarize.

I am presenting a talk on trends to attendees of the STC Region 3 Student
Conference being held at Mercer University at the end of March. Your
answers will assist me in preparing for that lecture.

Thanks,

Binion Amerson
Director-Sponsor STC Region 5

Binion Amerson, Senior Technical Writer, OpenConnect Systems, 2711 LBJ,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75234, Ph 214/888-0447; Fax 214/484-6100;
E-mail (B): aba -at- oc -dot- com (H): aba -at- unicomp -dot- net STC URL http://stc.org
Director-Sponsor, Society for Technical Communication (STC) Region 5.
Candidate, STC Second Vice President
URL http://www.daylilies.com/daylilies/aba.html