Help re software

Subject: Help re software
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 16:53:00 +1100

I am trying to purchase the current versions of the following software:

Paint Shop by JASC (maybe)
Graphic Workshop
HSG and grabit from Hotshot Graphics.

I have been told that Hot shot graphics has gone out of business, does
anyone know anything about this.

Can anyone provide contact details preferably a fax or email address for
any of the software I am seeking?

If Hotshot Graphics has gone out of business does anyone know of software
that will do the following:

run under dos
run as memory resident to allow another program to run
run on a tiny amount of memory
run off a floppy with room to capture to the same floppy
in other words basically the same as hsg grabit did?

Thanks
Colleen Dancer

dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au