personal business

Subject: personal business
From: "Julie A. E. Tholen" <tholeja -at- ANUBIS -dot- NETWORK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 10:51:10 CST

Dear Mr. Andraksen/ Ms. Kinion/ Mr. Kent et al,

I don't know any of you. I deeply resent being drawn into your personal
battles. One of the reasons that I joined this listserv was to participate
in professional discussions. What I have found instead is that there is a
great deal of discussion that should be -IMHO-off-line. Yours is just the
latest example.

If the nature of the list doesn't change quickly, I will be signing off.

Sincerely,
Julie Tholen