STC Elections

Subject: STC Elections
From: Janice King <JANICEKING -at- DELPHI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 18:14:30 -0500

Hello --

I realize that STC elections may not be the most burning issue on this list, but I'd like to see the organization live up to its potential.

I've read the candidate statements for the STC second VP election. Each of the candidates -- Binion Amerson, Lance Gelein, and Larry Kunz -- has good things to say, so how do I choose?

Does anyone on TECHWRL have an opinion on who should receive my vote?

Thanks,

Janice King, Author
_Writing High-Tech Copy That Sells_ (Wiley 1995)
STC Member, Puget Sound Chapter

janiceking -at- delphi -dot- com

See you at the STC Conference in Seattle!