Horton's Book on Icons

Subject: Horton's Book on Icons
From: Angela Williams <williama -at- COGNOS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 17:50:41 -0500

Hi Techwhilers,

I heard recently that Bill Horton has a book on icons, but the source didn't
give a title or any other relevant information. Can someone help me with the
particulars or where I can find the particulars? I need some concrete
information about icons and this sounded like it was what I was looking for.

Thanks in advance,
Angela Williams - Technical Writer
williama -at- cognos -dot- com

Cognos Incorporated
3755 Riverside Dr.; P.O. Box 9707, Stn. T; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; K1G 4K9
Voice: (613) 738-1440 ext 3141 Fax: (613) 738-0002