Re: Voice recognition experiences please

Subject: Re: Voice recognition experiences please
From: "Kathy E. Gill" <kegill -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 11:15:31 -0800

>>Is anyone out there dictating their deathless prose instead of typing it?

Matt replied:
>I sure wish! I've seen IBM's VoiceType Dictation in action - this is the
>kind of stuff you see in James Bond movies (heh - just saw Goldeneye at
>the $2 theatre last night).

I know the Power Macintoshes have voice recognition built-in. You can give
your computer commands via voice. You can have the computer read to you. I
haven't asked anyone if you can dictate to it, tho. Good question.

Try: http://www.apple.com

Kathy E. Gill
kegill -at- halcyon -dot- com